Since my childhood I do a lot of sports. Somehow it has always been part of my day. Of course, there were times in my life where I did not do sports. The consequences of this were depressed mood and physical degradation. I’ve been under control again for a few years now and I’m back as active as ever. I do sport every day and can not imagine a life without it. Why is that so? Sport is beneficial for the mind and soul and often the solution for some self-made problems of everyday life. Even when traveling I do sports … specially when I have a fully planned day with photo shoots, trips and more. There is no excuse. If some hotels do not have a gym, I often go jogging or doing yoga like here at the Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Sintra Hotel. And the backdrop for this shooting could not be more inspiring with the morning mist and mystical mood of the forest that surrounded me. I’m wearing Kamah Why sport and traveling go together from head to toe.
Why sports and traveling go together
- It makes you stronger for a busy day.
- It helps digestion, which often trips while traveling.
- It helps to keep you mentally fit.
- It’s good for the shape, especially because you tend to eat more on holiday than at home.
- For example, as a jogger, it gives you the opportunity to explore the city from a different perspective.
- It helps you to meet people with the same abilities and sporting goals, as they are often found in the hotel gym.
- When you do sports after a busy day, it has a relaxing effect and helps you to sleep better.
I could go on talking about it forever… but I think the message is sent for now, right? Anyway, sport is always a good idea and I hope I was able to encourage you a little bit to do sports. For those who are interested in the hotel, a travel diary will be online soon. xoxo Georgina Moreno