Hey loves! Today I would like to present you to my new glasses from Chanel and talk about how was my experience when ordering them and what to look for when buying glasses.
Wearing glasses is cool these days. A pair of glasses is a totally trendy accessory. Therefore, you can easily loose the fear of it. I work a lot on computer and that’s why I decided to wear one. It was not prescribed by the doctors cause I do not really need it. Nevertheless, I am such a lover of glasses, that I carry one proudly. It can only be good for me and relieve my eyes when working on computer.
I ordered my glasses from the optician and opted for luxury brand glasses, cause I prefer to spend money on quality. At the end of the day you just have more of it. The right eyewear can make you even more beautiful and on the top… if the quality is good, you have it for a lifetime. I used to wear square glasses and therefore opted this time for the opposite. So I can wear different glasses depending on my mood. Coincidentally, both glasses look good on me, but there are a few rules to watch out for when buying glasses:
1. Wear glasses as a fashion statement. Buy statement glasses.
2. Colorful glasses can quickly look ridiculous. Take the timeless models.
3. Opposites attract. Choose glasses that differ from your facial form.
4. Beware of too small glasses. They make the face wider.
5. Better to shop for high quality eyewear. Go to the doctor (if needed) and than go to the optician for the purchase, cause good advices can work wonders.
I hope I was able to inspire you a bit with this blogpost and take the fear out of it, if you’ve been battling with this thought lately. Are you wearing glasses? If so? What experience have you had with it so far? Looking forward to read your comments. Have a wonderful day! xoxo Georgina Moreno