10 STYLING TIPS: HOW TO LOOK HOT WITHOUT SHOWING TOO MUCH SKIN
Hey loves! These are my first pics coming directly from our amazing room in La Mamounia Marrakech. This hotel has one of the most beautiful interior designs I’ve ever seen worldwide. I love the traditional decoration and details on the walls. No better place to show you the new FW18/19 collection from my fave lingerie brand Eva Dessous.
I love the lace details of this look and how gorgeous my bra fits me. I feel so comfy and sexy wearing these beautiful and soft pieces.
One more thing that I really love about this look is that it is super sexy without showing a lot of skin. It is wrong to believe that you have to wear tide clothes and be almost naked to be sexy, because the real sexiness comes from the inside. If you feel good and confident from the inside, it will reflect on the outside and make you irresistible for others. If you want to be hot in your underwear without showing to much skin, here are my 10 styling tips for you:
- Perfect fit: Choose lingerie that fits you perfectly… never to tight or too big.
- No strong colors: pastel tones, black or white can look fantastic. It depends on the color of your skin. But please don’t wear strong colors, because they make you look cheap.
- Less is more: If you don’t feel confident with your body, you don’t have to show every part of it right away. The look I am wearing is the best proof. It is perfect for almost every kind of shape. An alternative is a beautiful underwear silk dress.
- Bun or ponytail: Big hair is not so hot as most women think. Baring your shoulders and neck can be much hotter. If you want to wear hair open, wear it loose and wavy as if you are coming from a wild night.
- Shoes can make or break an outfit: if you like to wear high heels to your lingerie look, make sure that they are perfect for this look. Not to forget it is very important that you can walk in high heels otherwise you better stay barefoot.
- Make-up: please never without. Guys like that… but stay natural. Too strong makeup is the wrong decision.
- Neat look: you should always take care of your hole body… Pedi, Mani, Hair, body hair, teeth etc…
- Fragrances: Here is the motto, less is more. Your fragrance shouldn’t be too sweet or fresh.
- Oversized & Tight. If you have beautiful breasts lift them out with a great bra. Wear oversized pieces to hide what you don’t want to show. All you have to do is find the perfect combo.
- Self confident: all the nice things and tips are not effective if you aren’t happy with yourself and do not love you as you are. Your body is a gift … it is precious and beautiful. It deserves your love and attention
I am this kind of girl who loves beautiful underwear, because it makes me feel more confident. What about you? No matter if I am at home or traveling – I always want to look beautiful for my husband in every situation of the day. How do you like this black lingerie look? Please check now the Eva Dessous Online shop and discover more beautiful pieces from their new collection. More Eva Dessous looks can be found here. Have a lovely day! xoxo Georgina
Anzeige/AD – Collaboration with Eva Dessous
Hey loves! Its time for my second photoshoot from Velaa Privat Island Maldives. I am wearing here a swimsuit from Eva Desssous. Although I love all seasons, I am an absolute summer person. How about you? I love the sun and hot temperatures. These five days at Velaa were the most amazing days of this year so far. I am missing this Island so much! I’m missing walking barefoot all the time, missing the white sand beach, the food… I am even missing the lovely staff that took care of us. There you can expect to be treated like a king. Our stay there was definitely to short and I hope to come back soon to this paradise!
When you are in the Maldives you wear almost all of the time swimwear! Its a great feeling! You feel so free! Its like getting back to the roots with a lot of luxury.
This year we have again many great swimwear trends. What is trendy? Off-shoulder bikinis, monokinis, high-neck swimsuits or rash-guards… What colors are trendy? First of all it should be colorful. If you don’t like it, you can go just with one color. The trendy colors of 2018 are orange, blue, pastel, metallic tones or color blocking.
Bikinis or one piece swimsuits… what is your first choice when it comes to swimwear? I really love swimsuits for many reasons. You can jump into and out of the water and feel hundert percent confident. It looks so glamorous and you can wear it like as a top too. For example in combination with jeans shorts or a skirt. This swimsuit is one of my faves because it is timeless and it feats me perfectly. Its so elegant! I feel so good and beautiful in it. You can even wear it strapless.
After this photoshoot I went snorkeling. It is a must when you are in the Maldives. The underwater world is extraordinary. I am not a good swimmer. I must confess that I’m a little bit afraid of the ocean, but snorkeling is an unforgettable experience. Did you eve try it? Please check my other photoshoots for Eva Dessous here. Have a lovely day! xoxo Georgina
Hey loves and happy day! On Sunday my husband and I went out for a long walk around our new neighborhood. It was 15 degrees for the first time this year and raining all the time. The sun was not showing out the last days, but spring is coming and these are good news, right?
So now it’s time for some spring fashion talk! I would like to present you my new spring look from WoodWood, found by Lakoro Concept Store. My latest online shop discovery!
I am obsessed with the Lakoro Concept Store and its gorgeous selection of innovative designers.
If you’re looking for unique fashion that not everyone has, you’re in the right place with Lakoro. I am totally in love with my red long sleeve made from fine merino wool. Can you read the quote on it? ‘Real Nobody Fake Somebody’. This quote comes from the movie ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’. Have you seen the cuffs with white inserts? So beautiful!
Please check their online shop here! They also have stylish accessories, beauty products and interior pieces. I am sure you will find there your very personal piece of desire too. And by the way, they have my favorite lingerie brand Eva Dessous.
How do you like my new spring outfit? Looking for more spring inspiration? Please check this photoshoot here too. Have a lovely day babes! xoxo Georgia
Shop my look:
Shoes: Gucci (check this version here)
Bag: Dior (this one here is beautiful too)
Sunglasses: H&M (love this one here too)
Shop my Interior:
Wallpaper: Little Greene
Sofa: Marie’s Corner
Morrocan Lamp: Globus Zürich
Sofa Pillows: Westwing
Bed Decoration: Zara Home