Hey babes! It’s time for some interior talk again. Today I would like to present you the entrance of my new home and talk about my new wallpaper from Little Greene. In addition I would like to show you how to make your entrance great again with less effort.
Your entrance is the first and best opportunity to make an impact and set the tones for what is ahead.
So we should do every possible thing to create the wow effect, right? Depending on your personal taste, you can achieve a lot by following these steps:
- Work with light: Illumination is very important to start your home tour on the right foot. You can work here with table lamps, pendants, wall lamps. The motto here is: entrance lightning is statement lightning.
- Work with wallpapers: There is no faster and easier way to pimp a room than with a wallpaper. This golden one here is from Little Greene. I love opulent furniture and decorated rooms, so I decided myself for an extravagant wallpaper that matches perfectly with my antique chest.
- Work with statement furniture: it can be a statement mirror, bold painting, sculpture, a special console table or a beautiful floor.
- Work with special wall colors: the front door should open to walls painted in vibrant, amazing colors. Here is the motto: Don’t be shy! Choose the wall color that best emphasizes your furniture.
- Work with extravagant decoration pieces: it can be special flowers, long vases, a beautiful antique wardrobe or bowl… don’t be afraid of being creative!
How do you like my new entrance? I am a big fan of grand hotels, so I tried to create a room that gives me the feeling of being in one every day. Looking for more interior inspiration. Check my other blogpost for little Greene here. Have a lovely day! xoxo
Shop my interior:
Wallpaper: Little Greene Crowe hall lane
Vase: Lambert Zürich
Shop my look: