My bathroom is one of my favorite places at home. In the course of life we spend a lot of time there and this happens for a good reason. Your bathroom is the place where you take care of your body. In other words, it’s where you take a little break from everyday life through a hot shower, a long stay in the bathtub… In the bathroom you prepare yourself for the day. For this reason it is important that you feel comfortable there. Certainly the decoration can do a lot at this point.
Here are five quick ideas to decorate your bathroom:
- Choose statement pieces to highlight the room. The right accessories turn a bathroom from boring to inviting.
- Framed art add elegance to the space
- Hang a mirror with flair. Choosing a mirror with a little more personality elevates the space to something far from basic.
- Invest in good quality towels with eye catcher potential.
- Buy decorative soap. It can add that perfect little touch to class up your bathroom.
Just the other day I discovered Claus Porto. It is a very exklusive manufacture from Portugal. They produce luxury soaps, colognes, hand creams and scented candles with a vintage inspiration. These pics were taken in our guest toilette, which I think fits very well to Claus Porto with the golden and extravagant details. xoxo Georgina Moreno
Pics, Editing & Post production Georgina Moreno