If this week’s inclement weather has taught us anything, it’s that spring is no guarantee for good weather. But the good news are that better days are coming. So while you are still wearing the same pullover from last winter, we should think about how your summer wardrobe could look like. I love the summer season for many reasons. For example, I can finally say goodbye to my pollen allergies. Anyhow if you are looking for the perfect outfit for a beach or pool day, you should read the following tips.
- Invest in a swimsuit or bikini. From animal print and cut outs too metallics. This is the big trend.
- Choose comfortable and stylish sandals. Mules are always a good decision this season.
- Shop for timeless classic sunglasses. Every size and style that suits you is allowed.
- Big hats are a must have. Oversized hats are an essential for the next summer trip.
- Choose a tunic with statement print. From paisley, batic, animal print too flower print. Don’t be afraid of colors this season.
My newest addition is this tunic from Krystall Soamas. So classy! xoxo Georgina Moreno
Shop my look:
Tunic: Krystall Soamas
Shoes: Hermès Paris
Pictures, Editing and post production Georgina Moreno