Hey loves! How are you doing? Today I have something for all the girls that were not genetically blessed with long legs. Almost 99% of us. Anyway, I think a girl always like creating the illusion of even longer legs, right? No matter if they were blessed with some or not. Here are my tips for you… just in time for the warm time of the year.
- Wear nude shoes: they extend the leg visually
- Wear high-waisted pieces: skirts, pants, shorts. They create the illusion that your legs start at a higher point.
- wWear longer hems and heels: this boot cut jeans from Silver Jeans & Co. is the perfect piece at this point. I combined it here with plateau booties, what makes my legs looks longer.
- Wear pants with vertical stripes: they have a lengthening effect
- Wear pointed shoes: round-toe shoes can have a shortening effect.
To my look:
I am wearing my new and currently favorite jacket from Goodyear Fashion. It is in my opinion the best piece for this time of the year.
I love its military style in combination with this gorgeous red t-shirt. It is from Goodyear Fashion too. How do you like it? My boot cut jeans from Silver Jeans & Co. is a must have! You just have to own one!
Check the Goodyear Fashion and Silver Jeans & Co. online shops and view their huge selection. Looking for more inspiration? Please check my other photoshoot for these two brands here. Have a wonderful day! Love, Georgia xoxo.
Shop my Look:
Bag: Chanel (love this one too)
Boots: Brunello Cucinelli (similar one here)
Belt: no name (similar one here)